I recently came across an excellent article by an infectious disease epidemiologist Dr. Benjamin Linas, who addresses the question on every parent’s mind, “will there be school for my children this year?” I strongly recommend you read his analysis which addresses five questions everyone is asking about reopening schools:
- Are Kids Going to be Safe?
- Are our teachers going to be safe?
- Will kids bring Covid -19 home to their family?
- Will opening schools lead to a second wave and lock down?
- What are the risks of not reopening?
In today’s pedcast, we are going to breakdown what Dr. Linas says and take a look at what a “safe” reopening of schools might look like.
Image by Pixabay Continue reading